1 reply to this topic

#1 rgarber

rgarber

Dispatcher

• All Aboard!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

When I first entered the MSTS world the same day MSTS was released, I was thrilled at the idea that finally train enthusiasts like me had a 1st person train game to indulge ourselves with.

In 2003 things changed when I released my first payware route, Canton. It was an encouraging first year but I had suspected for a long time after that it would end soon. And in mid-2008 it looked as if that time had arrived.

About the same time I was encouraged to give Rail Simulator a second try. I was quite delighted that in such a short time that the result was All Aboard still had a future and just as prosporous as well. Thank you Lord! :)

Doing business is different now and so I ask that you please use my website Allaboardrails.com for new information regarding my products. I'm currently very near releasing my fourth route for Railworks, the Fort Kent To Eagle Lake route.

For information regarding All Aboard product, go to Allaboardrails.com

My many thanks to Marc who allowed me this forum for the years I have been a participant. :D

Rich Garber
All Aboard

#2 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 7,315 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

Glad to have had you around, Rich. Your contributions to both sims, as well as your presence here on the forum, is very much appreciated. :) Cheers! Marc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users