Photo

Thank You

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 bandorr2000

bandorr2000

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:34 AM

Chip, Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all you did for MSTS, you will be missed. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

#2 scottb613

scottb613

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:10 AM

''Thanks for the liberty, Mr. Roberts." ''Thanks for everything.'' Best of luck - sir... Regards, Scott

#3 exether_mega

exether_mega

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

Thanks a lot for all those years Chip. Thanks a lot for giving me the chance to work with you on the Leasing Set. It was a fantastic time and I have learned a lot by your side. Marie and I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you so much again my friend. I will never forget. phil P.S. : you've got PM ;)

#4 petersde

petersde

Motorman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Chip, thanks for all the models. :lol: Your "Leased Units" set still runs regularly on my MSTS routes--they were and still are unique. Break a leg on your future endeavors. Dave

#5 Obo

Obo

Track Layer

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

Chip: Sorry to be losing one of the trailblazers from the early days. I always liked your desaturated painting style. Best of luck, Rob.

#6 milepost56

milepost56

Commissioner

• 3DTrains Moderator
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:21 PM

Thanks for some really great trains Chip, my EJ&E set and my CNW set are still on the rostor as some of my favorites ;)

#7 uli

uli

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

I think your tunnel motor set was the first engine set I bought for MSTS. Thank you very much for many hours of joy! I wish you all the best for your future! :flowers: Uli

#8 snootnose

snootnose

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:36 PM

If I remember correctly the Dekosoft UP Set was the VERY first MSTS payware I bought.

#9 lirrmike

lirrmike

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

I'm very sorry to see you go. Like a lot of everyone else, your sets were the first I bought. I still run your your trains today. Good luck in the future. Mike

#10 barfluga

barfluga

Track Layer

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:03 AM

It was sad to hear. I've all of his sets and will take good care of his kitties. Best of luck in the future. TheSchwede

#11 McCloud River John

McCloud River John

Brakeman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

Best of luck Chip. John

#12 MFOS

MFOS

+ Mouth Full Of Spiders +

• Beta Tester
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:08 AM

Wow, I come back after a long Hiatus, and discover one of my favorite Locomotive and Railcar creators is finally calling it a day. This is truly a bittersweet moment for the hobby. It is a shame to see so much talent vanish, as the latest Train Sim's begin to take over the scene. Having personally being unable to play MSTS on my system, because of apparent trouble with the program handling quad processors and Quad Nvidia SLI graphic cards, I will have to simply remember my Dekosoft and other Models with great pride and happiness for the years of joy they brought me. I guess it is now time to move onto the next System. Rail Simulator ran great on my Rig, so hopefully the new RailWorx version will too. Thanks again Chip for all the good times and beautiful work you allowed us to enjoy. MFOS