Photo

Never got link

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sonny

Sonny

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

On 12-27-09 I ordered the Alco PA Santa Fe locos but never recieved a password. I did get the SWREG confirmation and then downloaded the loco VIA the link but never got the password to activate the download.

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Check your SPAM filter. An email was sent Dec 27th for the original order, and a copy on Jan 4th after you sent an inquiry regarding the purchase.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 Sonny

Sonny

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE(Hack @ Jan 11 2010, 7:37 PM) View Post

Check your SPAM filter. An email was sent Dec 27th for the original order, and a copy on Jan 4th after you sent an inquiry regarding the purchase.

Cheers!
Marc

I checked the spam filter and its empty. I cant figure out what's wrong as I've purchased items from you in the past with out problem.

#4 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

If multiple emails are being sent to you and you're not getting them, then there's a problem somewhere. Everything appears a-OK here, though I'll check again to be certain.

In the meantime, I'll PM you the info on the set.

Cheers!
Marc

#5 Sonny

Sonny

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(Hack @ Jan 11 2010, 10:12 PM) View Post

If multiple emails are being sent to you and you're not getting them, then there's a problem somewhere. Everything appears a-OK here, though I'll check again to be certain.

In the meantime, I'll PM you the info on the set.

Cheers!
Marc

Thanks Marc, I received it and the trains are now up and running. Thank you very much for the help.