Santa Fe Passenger F-Units Available
No replies to this topic
Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:06 AM
Santa Fe Passenger F-Unit Trainset - is now available!
Arguably the most famous railroad in the world and perhaps the most recognized livery ever applied to a locomotive, 3DTrains is pleased to present these beautiful Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe passenger F-Unit locomotives recreated for Rail Simulator and RailWorks in stunning detail.
· 37-Class passenger F-Units - 37LABC through 47LABC + 48A
· 300-Class passenger F-Units - 300LAB through 316LAB
· 20 separate and highly detailed models with animated parts
· Both early and late 36" and 48" dynamic brake fans versions
· High resolution textures and custom audio files
· Optional driver and non-driver models
· Detailed HTML Operator's manual
Santa Fe Passenger F-Unit Trainset for Rail Simulator and RailWorks Product and Information Page
· EA Rail Simulator v1.0 or higher (MkII update recommended) or RS.com RailWorks
· 128Mb 3D video hardware acceleration or better
· 285Mb of available hard drive space