Photo

Railworks America Is Now Open

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 rgarber

rgarber

Dispatcher

• All Aboard!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:49 PM

Ed's given me the go to make the announcement. We're not quite yet prime time with a little tweaking to do but you can now post at RailworksAmerica.

Here's the links:

http://railworksamerica.com/forum/

and the main site

http://railworksamerica.com

Railworks America is a site/forum dedicated to pro-RW (and RS) discussion. Heavily moderated to ensure a civil attitude towards Rail Simulator/Railworks and RS.com, Railworks America is meant to be a safe haven for those encouraged and inspired by RS.com's Railworks to be their train simulator of choice. Negativity towards the program, RS.com and members will not be tolerated.

Rich Garber

#2 petebauer

petebauer

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

Rich, that fancy "non-machine readable" code needed for registration in Railworks America is also unreadable by this human! I can't get registered

Pete Bauer

#3 petebauer

petebauer

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:20 AM

OOPS, sorry. I was already registered. Forgot my password.

petebauer

#4 rgarber

rgarber

Dispatcher

• All Aboard!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:00 PM

I didn't set it up, and frankly, I've never seen it, is it that bad? Ed didn't seem to keen on the interference being set to high.

Rich

#5 Hawk

Hawk

Yardmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

I've made some adjustments to the captcha and the registration process so it should be easier to register, but now you have to go through me for approval. devil.gif
Not to worry though. If you're legit (not a spammer), approval will be along shortly after replying to the verification email. Just remember, I do have to sleep a bit. rolleyes.gif
Ya' just have to remember to make sure your email program (and your ISP's email settings) allow email from railworksamerica.com. If not it might end up in the junk/spam folder on your ISP's site or your email program. wink.gif