Photo
- - - - -

Need some opinions..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 BeltonTigers

BeltonTigers

Conductor

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

Hey guys...

If y'all wouldn't mind, I'd like a few opinions on some photos I've taken recently. If you notice, they're all BNSF and all swooshed.

My point is, I'd like to see which of the following photos (all kept at 1024 so please click) you like the best. I need a second opinion before I submit these.

BNSF 6612 leads a trio of ES44C4's thru Valley Mills on the Ft. Worth subdivision.
IPB Image

BNSF 6612, BNSF 6613, and BNSF 6611 lead the X GATENI9 05A under the bridge at Blue Cut Rd, just north of Moody, Texas.
IPB Image

BNSF 6061 leads an older MAC southbound on a loaded coal train thru McGregor, Texas
IPB Image

This is just a photo showing the trucks on the new ES44C4's. A side note, my dad actually caught this train as a load southbound. He wasn't all that impressed. I'd like to abuse them a little myself!
IPB Image

#2 Buxtehude

Buxtehude

New Hire

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:35 AM

I like the first photo because of the curving appearance and the close cut and greenery included. Well, you did ask.

#3 WSOR

WSOR

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(Buxtehude @ Apr 8 2009, 7:16 AM) View Post

I like the first photo because of the curving appearance and the close cut and greenery included. Well, you did ask.

I agree, first photo is my favorite

#4 milepost56

milepost56

Commissioner

• 3DTrains Moderator
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

1st shot Kyle if you lower yourself to the standards that those SOB's are stuck on wink.gif

#5 JRaptor

JRaptor

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

1st shot is killer... they are all good pics tho.

#6 BeltonTigers

BeltonTigers

Conductor

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Thanks Y'all.

I was sold on the first shot as well. I wished there would have been alot more swooshed hoppers behind the power, but beggers can't be choosers.

I have some intentions of shooting this spot again, looking for more solid sets of swooshed power.