Photo
- - - - -

N Scale WP3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 jackNV0W

jackNV0W

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:11 PM

Below are a list of "icons" that define the 3rd sub that I have developed. The North Fork Bridge at Poe, the double crossing at Pulga, the Keddie Wye, and the Williams loop. It is probably not possible to fit these into one around the wall layout but it would be nice to get as many as possible. Are there any others that I have missed. Jack W

#2 jackNV0W

jackNV0W

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:52 AM

Ok, then, with 45 views and no responses I will conclude that there aren't any to add. Right now, I know how to fit Pulga and the Wye in without to much "modification" of the original idea, although they can't be to scale. So now to ponder how to fit the other two. jack W

#3 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 7,284 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:49 AM

Keddie is a definite - it says WP even when trains aren't present. :) Cheers! Marc

#4 jackNV0W

jackNV0W

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:31 PM

yeah, and the only way to fit it in is such that the view would be nearly identical to the view from the highway. Jack W

#5 TomG

TomG

Dispatcher

• Beta Tester
  • 502 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

Sorry to get to this so late. But you forgot the double crossing at Tobin, The Rock Creek Bridge, James with the West Branch Bridge to mention a few. The Rock Creek bridge will fit a corner nicely.

#6 jackNV0W

jackNV0W

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:10 AM

Still working on the layout design, so your input is still timely :) Right now Tobin is still in the design, as well as the rock creek bridge, and it looks like I can juggle them both in. And the rock creek bridge fits in a corner just like the prototype (but that was serendipity, not planned). Shouldn't look bad, even though my minimum radius (n-scale) is 16". Thanks again for your input.