Photo
- - - - -

Post your latest

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 SSW

SSW

Milwaukee-Southwestern Railroad

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

*phone rings*
"Dispatcher"
"OS McCowen"
"Go ahead McCowen"
"MKT 171 South, past McCowen, 15:30"

These two Atlas GP40's are my latest acquisitions.
Show us yours!

Attached Files

#2 therock

therock

Route Rock Certified

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

N-Scale.

Got the Daylight a few months back and love it. 3985 was my second most recent purchase, being some time mid-'07.

IPB Image

IPB Image

#3 mikkelborg

mikkelborg

EMD's Biggest Fan

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:15 PM

These are the five latest units on my roster. The first two units are new athearns that I added a few parts to, an SD40T-2 and a GP40X respectivly. The third unit was an old athearn SD9 that I picked up at a swap meet, I hacked it down and created a TEBUC6. The fourth unit is a recently compleated GP39M with sound and the last unit was an old F45 that also came from a swap meet. The first three units still need to be finished up and weathered. The last three units are sporting paintwork that I applied, it's not great but it is okay. Brace yourself for some lousy pictures!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Collin

#4 bnsf1959

bnsf1959

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:06 AM

Pioneer Zephyr from Concor in February and I'm surprised that it runs good on my layout! rolleyes.gif
IPB Image
Just got Kato GS4 SP Daylight steam loco and 3 sets of articulated cars. (Sorry, no pics wacko.gif ) The steam engine is back at Kato due to problems with front wheel pilot. I didn't get the 10 cars set because I already have 7 SP Daylight cars from Concor. Also have this...............30 Bethgon hopper cars
IPB Image
Yes, they are all there 27 in the picture and added 3 more to make it 30. I ran a trivia contest at the Mophouse forum to ask the members to guess how many were on that train. tongue.gif tongue.gif
It would be nice if I had a bigger room for a layout so I can run a 100 car coal train. tongue.gif tongue.gif

#5 wongsing

wongsing

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:06 AM

Collin,

I love those pics! Custom is always better! I definantly like that loco with the opened cab door! I did two Cannon cabs for my Chessie GP40-2's and added some other details...I will post some pics as soon as I get some! Great shots guys! Keep em coming!

-Rich

#6 cudak888

cudak888

Fireman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

Picked this Aristo-Craft FA-1 up a few weeks ago:

IPB Image

Essentially stock, except for having had the typical Aristo FA bolster height modification taken care of yesterday.

Not a prototypical scheme, but the price was right, and it looks good. Figured it was a start - something to help get out of HO. Just couldn't get the knack of working in that size:

IPB Image

^
About the only half-successful modification I ever did. Ex-NYC SDP40, Athearn.

-Kurt