Photo

BN Superset

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tony

Tony

Conductor

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 02:22 PM

Hello Dekosoft Team
I just purchased Your BN Superset. The details, cabviews , and sounds are outstanding. salute.gif I have a fine set of activities for Whitefish 4 Hawk by Henri Patey, Craig Kwarhara and David Horton. A little substitution here there and everywhere.... perfection. thumbsup.gif It's so nice not to see the same loco's over again and the A1 are just what was needed. biggrin.gif

Thanks and Cheers Tony cool.gif

#2 dphorton

dphorton

Dispatcher

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

Thanks for the codo's. It is nice to see someone like what you have done. Henri does great activities. Us peons just did the work. laugh.gif

Dave Horton

#3 Tony

Tony

Conductor

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:55 PM

Hello Dave
I had that route installed on My old system. I just recently installed it again. Marc's scale rail and Your activities makes that route as good as any pay ware add on. I also have the ones You Guys created for Wayne Campbell's L&PS route. They are a great deal of fun, I like a challenge.

Cheers Tony cool.gif

#4 dekosoft

dekosoft

Dekosoft Support

• Dekosoft
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE(Tony @ Jan 5 2008, 3:03 PM) View Post

Hello Dekosoft Team
I just purchased Your BN Superset. The details, cabviews , and sounds are outstanding. salute.gif I have a fine set of activities for Whitefish 4 Hawk by Henri Patey, Craig Kwarhara and David Horton. A little substitution here there and everywhere.... perfection. thumbsup.gif It's so nice not to see the same loco's over again and the A1 are just what was needed. biggrin.gif
Thanks and Cheers Tony cool.gif

Great, that's nice to hear! smile.gif

cheers,
--C.