The WP Feather River Route is now available at 3DTrains.com. We've pulled out all the stops on this add-on, and taken realism to a whole new level never seen in MS Train Simulator before now. This is a complete add-on, which includes Western Pacific's 3rd Subdivision through the famous Feather River Canyon, dozens of freight and passenger trainsets, interesting and challenging activities, and complete documentation with historical facts about one of the most beautiful rail lines in the world.
WP Feather River Route Product and Information Page
Realistic mountainous scenery, realistic vegetation, highly detailed and accurate bridges and structures from the area, dozens of detailed vehicles from the late 1960's with their own night lighting effects, detailed utility poles with wires, and many other realistic enhancements exclusive to 3DTrains products, making this add-on a must-have for anyone interested in US prototypical railroad operations coupled with stunning realism.
· Over 150 miles of mainline operations through mountains, canyons and valleys
· Highly detailed terrain, including thousands of custom terrain textures
· Thousands of realistic and accurate trees and other vegetation
· Hundreds of accurate and highly detailed structures and other lineside objects
· New 1960's vehicles with realistic night lighting effects
· Our own ScaleRail Track System with custom mainline and branch line textures
· Several yards, sidings, and industries for unlimited switching possibilities
· Dozens of highly detailed bridges, including the famous Keddie Wye
· Highly accurate track work, grades, and signaling
· 16 freight and passenger locomotives, including F-Units, U30B's, and GP35's
· 56 highly detailed and individually numbered freight cars
· 12 California Zephyr passenger cars - travel in style!
· Many challenging activities, with a wide range of difficulty levels
· Optional configuration files for optimal performance
· Complete documentation, including route history, operation rules, and performance tips
· Microsoft Train Simulator 1.2 using MSTS Bin patch (v1.6 or greater)
· 1.7 Ghz Pentium-II or equivalent
· 128Mb 3D video hardware acceleration or better
· Available hard drive space 1.4Gb
WP Feather River Route Available
No replies to this topic