Photo

Metrolink Trainsets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 matt1522

matt1522

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:04 AM

I have the Pacific Surfliner Trainset I got from here, is there any word that anyone can release the Metrolink and/Coaster trainsets anytime yet, I desperately want some.

#2 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,076 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

Once things settle down (FRC Route), we'll start releasing some of the other sets.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 virtualone

virtualone

Track Layer

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:55 PM

Marc, any chance that you could maybe make a post with all the current projects in development and/or projects that are about ready to be released along with % completed or estimated date of release........It is pure agony wondering when all these great things you have been working on will be available....

Obviously the Feather River Route is out at this point but I know there is a bunch more stuff you've been working on including these trainsets.

I believe that this could alleviate some of the constant asking of "when is this going to come out....?" because honestly thats the question everyone wants to know the answer to. smile.gif

#4 SeanK97

SeanK97

Operations Manager

• 3DTrains Moderator
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:50 PM

Marc, any chance that you could maybe make a post with all the current projects in development and/or projects that are about ready to be released along with % completed or estimated date of release........It is pure agony wondering when all these great things you have been working on will be available....

I wouldn't count on this happening any time soon, the boss is a bit secretive for many solid reasons

#5 ajwtcb

ajwtcb

Dispatcher

• Beta Tester
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:48 AM

I also know that he's extremely busy with current projects (Feather River). So much that he probably doesn't have time to even worry about what to do next - lol. From being around here almost as long as Sean has, I can tell you he doesn't forget what's in the queue and I'm sure we'll all know more when there's more to know wink.gif

#6 jacob

jacob

Track Layer

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:00 PM

Can you tell us when its going to be released and i cant wait for it but i will be calm and wait but just tell us we even might stop bothering you about it and sorry hack when i was so pushy on you about the metrolink set but hope it comes out soon before may

#7 SeanK97

SeanK97

Operations Manager

• 3DTrains Moderator
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(jacob @ Jan 16 2008, 7:41 PM) View Post

Can you tell us when its going to be released and i cant wait for it but i will be calm and wait but just tell us we even might stop bothering you about it and sorry hack when i was so pushy on you about the metrolink set but hope it comes out soon before may

Correction, the bothering will stop now. All shall be revealed soon enough.

Patience is a virtue and I will now give you the opportunity to practice it,...