Photo

KRS Virtual cabview shots

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 august1929

august1929

Railroad President

• Commercial Vendor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:05 AM

Abandoned trying to take screenshots using the Sim and went back to good old Screenshot manager.

Some shots of the Intercity 125 virtual cabview, sat at London Paddington.

Excellent resolution (which might no come over in the shots - no jaggies on the screen, but there might be a few below due to image manipulation. One heck of an experience driving in the cab - so different to MSTS, and, as i said on the other thread, the first time that I have ever willingly stayed inside the cab and not had a desire for a more "realistic" experience flying about outside.

If this is carried forward into the US content I am going to have a whale of a time (and I don't think I will be alone in that).

Ignore the niggles that there are with the programme just now - they will undoubtedly get sorted, and we should have an excellent platform for future development. Then there will be MSTS2.....

BTW, I get around the same framerates as Marc suggested on the other thread - given the high level of detail and excellent texture rendering, that is pretty good.

Rod

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sliding across to the fireman's seat...

IPB Image

#2 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:03 PM

Very Nice! I like biggrin.gif

Jonathan

#3 pentium5

pentium5

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:24 PM

Oh NO! w00t.gif w00t.gif I can't hold it in... Buy buy buy. Just have to Buy! Phew!! sweatingbullets.gif Back to reality. Those shots are great. Better buy KRS and play then buy MSTS2 next year!