Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Post your model RR wishlist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 bnsf1959

bnsf1959

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:27 AM

To update about the SD70Aces, I have 5 of them from Kato N scale; 3 Heritage UP Aces and 2 regular UP "Flags" locos. I have 3 more on reserved and coming when it's available. I have one BNSF and CSX Aces coming in 2010. Although, I do modeled on western region of US, I am gonna still get some Eastern Region locos like CSX, NS, and maybe Conrail to use as borrowed power.

(I know this is not HO list, I think the title should be change to Post your model RR wish list).

#22 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,092 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE(bnsf1959 @ Sep 29 2009, 7:08 AM) View Post
(I know this is not HO list, I think the title should be change to Post your model RR wish list).

Done. smile.gif

I'm just getting back into model RR'ing, after recently meeting a guy into N-Scale who lives just a few blocks from here. He knows a few others, so we may be doing a round-robin, but it'll be a while before my layout is back up to snuff.

Cheers!
Marc

#23 HIBALL3985

HIBALL3985

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:06 AM

I wish someone would clean off the two years of dust that has accumulated on my Nscale while I've been doing MSTS.

#24 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,092 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(HIBALL3985 @ Sep 30 2009, 4:47 AM) View Post

I wish someone would clean off the two years of dust that has accumulated on my Nscale while I've been doing MSTS.

I got you beat by 6+ years, but I'm heading out to the shed today to begin some general cleanup, then a buddy's coming over Sunday to move out some big junk. Afterward, we can figure out what to build. smile.gif

BTW, I've been out of N-Scale so long, that I had missed out on all the new stuff, particularly the new N-Scale vehicles available from Classic Metal Works (Mini Metals) and GHQ. Wow - this is some great stuff - the detail on some of these models rival that of larger scales!

Cheers!
Marc

#25 bnsf1959

bnsf1959

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Thank you Marc. Getting back into what you've missed in the last 6 years? wink.gif I've been keeping in touch with the N scale stuff for several years when I was only playing MSTS and not touching my N scale stuff. I am slowing getting into it here and there. Winter is coming so I'll be working on it more. BTW, I have moved my layout from the spare bedroom into the living room so I can make it bigger to run longer trains. Pictures coming later once the dust settles. cool.gif