Photo

trouble at Wooford; maybe?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 akajim

akajim

Engineer

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:56 PM

Duh_okay;
just where is this update announced or located? I must be missing something here !

sad.gif Ron K of Rockford

#22 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:00 PM

If you mean the test files, when uploaded, it'll be in the beta download section of this sub-forum. If you mean v1.11, it's in the same location where you downloaded the original files. About the only thing that changed from v1.0 is the way the installer adds the files. If you're running the route without issue, don't bother with the update.

Cheers!
Marc

#23 TGM

TGM

Ticket Inspector

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:14 PM

deleted. blush.gif

Tom

Edited by TGM, 24 July 2006 - 08:17 PM.

#24 akajim

akajim

Engineer

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(Hack @ Jul 24 2006, 10:00 PM)
If you mean the test files, when uploaded, it'll be in the beta download section of this sub-forum. If you mean v1.11, it's in the same location where you downloaded the original files. About the only thing that changed from v1.0 is the way the installer adds the files. If you're running the route without issue, don't bother with the update.

Cheers!
Marc

Thanks Marc;
the only issue I've had so far is the stumbling block at Woodford, otherwise everything has been going along okay. Just like to keep everything up to date!

cool.gif Ron K of Rockford

#25 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:35 PM

Sorry - I should have mentioned it'll be in the beta section of the Scenery Expansion forum, not this one. blush.gif

Cheers!
Marc