The Scenery Expansion for Tehachapi Pass II is now available at 3DTrains.com. We've taken 3D Train Stuff's Tehachapi Pass II route and visually tweaked everything from terrain textures to adding our own ScaleRail Track System - including prototypically correct ballast and tie textures for modern mainlines, spurs and yards.
Scenery Expansion for Tehachapi II Product and Information Page
We've also added new structures, including rebuilding the entire Loop Ranch, as well as replacing the vegetation with our own optimized and highly realistic tree objects and textures. You'll also discover many miles of citrus groves near Sand Cut and other interesting details added along the way. Like our Cajon Scenery Expansion, we've added nearly 100 new and highly detailed vehicles with our own night lighting effects, as well as enhance many of the terrain textures to stunning realism.
· ScaleRail Track System including DynaTrax dynamic track conversion
· Individually textured ballast for mainlines, spurs and sidings
· New structures, including rebuilding the Loop Ranch area
· Added tunnels 14, 15, and 16 missing from the original TPII
· Added missing bridge at Rowen Siding
· Optional realistic "tree line" shadow effects
· Realistic seasonal environment files and textures
· Optional configuration files for optimal performance
· Dozens of highly realistic trees textures
· New vehicles with realistic night lighting effects
· Optimized and enhanced terrain textures
Note: A copy of 3D Train Stuff's Tehachapi Pass II Route is required to use this addon.
Scenery Expansion for TPII Available
No replies to this topic