- You haven't disabled your software firewall, or haven't set it to allow "www.3dtrains.com" to the list of allowable sites
- You haven't disabled pop-up blockers
- You're right-clicking the links, instead of left-clicking them
- You're using a unsupported or out-dated browser (the download script should work fine for IE6, Netscape, Opera and Firefox)
- In the case of trainsets, ensure you've downloaded the correct set (an ATSF "FT" is NOT an ATSF "F7")
Sometimes, problems with browser cookies occur. To solve this, select from the drop down menus at the top of your browser window, and take the following steps:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Cookies.
Netscape: Tools -> Cookie Manager -> Manage Stored Cookies -> Remove all Cookies.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Clear Now. Ensure the option for enabling cookies is selected. If not, select it.
MSN Explorer: More Choices -> Settings -> Show all settings -> Change your cookie settings -> Change Now.
If you continue to have issues downloading from this site, please drop us a note.